“What is social media management?” That is a question that many small businesses ask as they look to give their brand more visibility through their social media channels. So here we go with a quick guide about social management.
Social media management is basically the process of creating, publishing, promoting, and managing content on sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Social media management does everything on your company’s social media profiles. That includes engaging with your audience and looking for new opportunities to increase reach and visibility. Those are a few of the things that happens if you have social media management for your business.
It is also important to choose the right social media platforms – so here a quick guide about a few of the big channels have to offer.
You need to know the best social media channel or channels to have your business on. And always remember that you have to do your social media output properly or don’t do it at all. There is no halfway house. Here’s a brief overview of the different platforms and what benefits they can provide your business:
- Facebook – Facebook has nearly 2.7 billion monthly active users. That’s a lot of people. This makes it a great social platform for businesses that are trying to reach a wider audience.
- Instagram – Instagram is a great social media channel for brands that create a lot of visual content. Instagram’s audience tends to be on the younger side. These guys love great photos so get snapping.
- Twitter – Twitter has 321 million active users worldwide and tends to be where users go for news and trends. This platform is ideal for brands that want to join a conversation about trending topics in their industry.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the social media platform for B2B brands that are targeting businesses in different industries. With LinkedIn, you can find, interact, and share content with people based on the company type, industry, or job title.
- YouTube – YouTube has become the second-largest search engine in the world, second only to Google. You can upload your video content to this channel to help engage and connect with your audience. It will get your business out there.
Quite simply we can take over social media output and really make it work for your business. We can boost your visibility and brand awareness, which in turn gets your business noticed. With our input, we can build your credibility and trust with consumers. We can drive traffic towards your business and get you more business.
Phone us on 07562424193 for a FREE no-obligation chat and see what we have to offer.